Thursday, July 21, 2011

our 4th of july...

cole's smoulder...
no explanation


Ari watching the hot air balloons fill up

Ari getting dads hat :)


Ok, so I was a super lame mom and didn't take any pictures of my own kids. But, I did get some of my cute niece and my soon to be brother in law! We got up at 5:00am and drove down to Provo to watch the hot air balloon launch... Just after they started filling the balloons a huge gust of wind came and they all packed back up and didn't even do the launch :( We were all sad and dissapointed, but we decided to go to the parade instead. It was already WAY packed and hot so that only lasted 20 min. So, we went back to my moms and got out her slip and slide, sprinklers, and water balloons. The kids had a blast and we enjoyed the chatting... After dinner we did fireworks (lit by shaun and ryan in the rain) and then came home happy and tired. :)


No comments:

background