Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CALEB...

Caleb doesn't think that he needs naps anymore... him at 5pm on the couch.

Caleb Is OBSESSED with Lightning Mcqueen. He watches it and plays it all day.




This is Calebs new hobbie / talent. He ask me for his OWN paints to paint a picture. I was in the middle of school and didn't want to, but he wouldn't settle for that... So, I got him an old paint set and some paper and a cup of water... He sat there for over an hour painting pictures. He doesn't mix the colors, he always rinses the brush between the colors, he wets the paint that is too dry, and he tells you what color he is using each time. It was so cute and amazing to see his talent and skill in something that I thought would just be another mess.


Calebe LOVES cleo, and she likes the extra attention...


Caleb is one of the hardest and funniest kids I have had the pleasure of raising... He is always busy, always "right" and he is learning new things every minute and telling you about it. He and I are not always friends, but sometimes he is just plain cute! Here are a few examples...

4 comments:

Sassy said...

I'll try to stop saying this, but he reminds me SO much of Joe. So cute!

Here at home said...

Your kids are so grown up. Do you know what your having - boy, girl? I'm excited for you.
It looks like you've had a busy, fun Autumn. I want to go back to Nauvoo.
Thanks for the tip on the mice. I've been afraid of my kids finding mouse poisoning and have been hesitant to put it out. I guess if I could hide it in the bushes, they won't find it there.
I'll have to try that.

Kelly said...

I love that kid. He makes me smile every time I see him. Awesome!

Brandi Sorensen said...

FUN TIMES!! Don't know how ya do it! Hope I can learn how one day...

background