Saturday, December 12, 2009

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

Uncle Luke showing us his best side... and Shawn after he cut the tree!

As some of you know our Christmas tree is always a source of "debate". I grew up with a fake tree... Shawn grew up going out and cutting one down and having a live tree... I really don't mind a live tree, exept that Shawn really likes to go to the same place he went to as a kid to get our tree (that is 3 hours away - one way) and I don't prefer that kind of pine tree... So, every year we have our "debate", and I have only won once. It was not this year... So we drove the three hours out to the basin, looked all over for a tree that I could live with, helped Uncle Luke get a load of fire wood, and then drove home. It is a really cute tree, and it looks so pretty all decorated. So.... I will not complain (today :) ) and will just enjoy our pretty Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

At least it wasn't your backside! Looks great. We do it the easy way and are fake all the way! One day, we will get a real tree. I am just not able to deal with a real one right now.

Kelly said...

It's beautiful Heather. I'm with Sassy. I can't deal with a real tree right now. That's right up there with having pets. But, the memories your kids have of cutting one down is priceless!

background